My name is Tina Bango and I’m a Registered Nurse, Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Certified GAPS Diet Practitioner and the founder of N Health which participates in READY classes with Crossfit GP.
I have personally been on a journey to obtain optimal health for myself and my family for the past 20+ years. I have gained wisdom from this quest that I want to share with you!
Nutritional Consulting Services
- Counseling and support that takes into account your unique bioindividuality.
- Nutritional recommendations based on your goals, needs, limits and abilities
- Identification of your body’s stressors and customized plans to eliminate those stressors.
- As a team, identifying and helping you achieve your health goals, through whole foods and quality supplements, if needed.
- In depth education on topics that are important to you.
- Program nutrition geared specifically towards athletes and active lifestyles.
Realizing that you have the ability to take charge of your health is an empowering journey!
RESTART® is part nutritional education, part sugar detox, part support group – an empowering combination!
The 5-week RESTART® program is a simple, powerful way to give your body a vacation from having to process toxins like sugar. With a 3-week sugar detox built right in, the program focuses on how to use REAL FOOD to boost your energy and cut sugar and carb cravings.
• Weight Loss
• Increased Energy
• Better and more restful sleep
• Boosted immune system
• Mental clarity and improved mood
• Decreased anxiety
• Reduced PMS/Menopause symptoms
READY Ladies Bootcamp
Realize your goals
Attention to your needs
Dive into a healthier life
Your goals achieved
Free initial consultation to find what’s right for you!
At this initial meeting, we will get to know each other better and see if I am the Nutritional Therapy Practitioner you would like to work with. This is where you tell me how you are feeling, what your goals are and what you hope to obtain from me. We will then explore the programs offered, and decide which best meets your goals and abilities.
Contact: Tina Bango | www.nhealthllc.com | (541) 941.3367 | firstname.lastname@example.org